Peyton wedding bride and groom

Don't think of wedding photography as an expense, think of it as an investment in your future! 

Done right your photos will be something that you are proud to show off for many years to come and you will never regret the money you spend!


How I do things...

While I'm a great photographer, I don't like having to be a salesman!  So to fix this I created one package with all of the things that most of the couples I have worked with wanted and included them.  From there you can build on as much or as little as you would like to create the perfect package for you!  

To help keep things affordable for most couples I offer payment options, and keep my retainer fee low, I know wedding photography is expensive, but it doesn't have to be painful!


What's included and why I included it.

All Day Coverage

From start to finish your wedding, your prep, and all the little details you have been planning are covered.  For up to 16 hours of wedding day coverage.


I don't want you to have to pick and choose what is covered and what is missed.  This way we can get it all, and move at whatever pace works for you on your wedding day.  About 75% of the weddings I have shot the schedule goes out the window within the first 15 minutes.  The other 25% it gets tossed after the first hour.  This is your day, and you shouldn't have to worry about getting things done in a certain timeframe.  As long as your in front of your family and friends on time that is all that matters!

Free Engagement Session-

2 hour engagement session with digitals and copyright release.


I have found that the couples I have spent time with and shot with before the wedding are more relaxed and at ease with me on their wedding day.  This gets me more freedom with posing and ideas, and tends to bring out more natural smiles and expressions since they know me better and trust me.

Digital Download & Copyright Release-

That's right, you get all of the edited images and the copyright release.


This might come as a surprise to you, but those digitals that you want are pretty much worthless...  Yes you will look through them, share a few on social media, and save them to a thumbdrive.  Then they will get misplaced and be gone forever.  I give them to you, and keep copies of them online for you.  I would rather you share them and spread my work around! 

Online Gallery-

I create an online gallery where you and your family and friends can go to view, share, and order professional prints and products.  I also keep this link live long after your wedding day so that when you can't find your digital copies you can re download them in minutes.


I do this to give you and your family more options and to make your life a little easier.  You parents are going to want prints, your grandparents, probably even your wedding party.  Instead of having to go through you to get them, now they can pick and choose their own things and get them any way they would like them.

Packages start at $2500.00

Booking and Payment Options

$500 down with signed contract books your date!

The remaining balance is due 14 days before the wedding date, and can be broken up into monthly payments if you prefer.  It's that easy!  No credit check is required.

Powered by SmugMug Owner Log In